The Founder

I can not remember being so angry at a film in my whole life. And I am sure I am not alone with may thoughts about this films.

If someone has to sum up the film in on scentence it would be something like "The founder is the real story of how the today in the whole world known fast food chain started out". Especially the first scenes where the brothers who founded the first McDonald's are introduced and where it is shown how they perfected their ideas and never gave up even after some failures are really good. But that scenes include pretty much all the positive felling the film gives the audience.

I really do not say that each film has to bee a feel good film and I also appreciate it when film take on different and unusual themes but the problem with the approach here is the meaning behind it. Because the main massage is that what the founder made was right and everyone can learn something from him and that "persistent pays of" and I am sorry but I am do not believe it.

I think this film shows only one thing that people who can not differentiate between a system or a economical concept and real human and people who put their work before everything in their life are people I do not want to turn into. And I do not care how much this actions are acceptable in a capitalistic system, I do not want to think there are just.

If I have to judge it without my own feelings and thoughts I have to admit it is a mediocre done watchabel film which offers interesting time for about 2 hours. But a reviewer has the right, ability and is required to put his on thought and feelings into the review  an therefore all I said above applies to this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment